2011年1月27日木曜日

My most important possession


I cannot live without my dog;Bell, though I live with part him now. He is in my hometown;Ehime.

At first, the reason is that he has been my family for long years. He is precious member of my family.
When I was 8 years old, I was being with him. Now he is 12 years old and will be 13 years old this summer.

Besides he always makes me happy We usually played with and go for a walk everyday.
When I was sad and crying, he sit next to me and kissed on cheek. He always cheer me up

He is not only cute and happiness of us, but also he keeps us from danger.
He cannot take to people whom he doesn't know, so he beats when unknown people came my home.

I love him until now and from now on♥♥♥
If you have a pet, please keep them precious.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Bell seems like a nice dog. I always had a dog when I was a kid, but I have not had one in a long time. I want to get another dog someday...

    返信削除