2011年1月18日火曜日

My memorial summer trip


I made nice memory which I cannot forget in Korea. I went there with my university friends for studying Korean culture in last summer. This is my first time trip to abroad.
In thisinduction, I made many friends from another university. Especially, Im keeping to getting along with a girl from Ehime university. My hometown is Ehime, so in holiday, we can meet whenever we want. In this picture, a girl standing next to me is she. This is the time we wore chima chogori. This is Korean traditional cloths.

In Korea, we ate a lot of Korean food. I dont like spicy food, so it was hard for me to eat Korean food. Not only eating, but also we cooked Korean food
We also enjoyed shopping there, making traditional dishes, sing Korean songs and so on.

In this March, well go to Korea for seminar travel

2 件のコメント:

  1. That sounds like fun!!
    I think that learning about another country or culture is really good and exciting.
    I have never been foreign country before now.
    So I want to visit some country.

    返信削除
  2. Wow! You look nice with your Korian tradditional costume!

    返信削除