2010年11月9日火曜日

Tako pa ♥

On Saturday, I did takopa; Takoyaki-party at Risa's house
With Risa, Haruka, Norie, Ryoko and me^^
This member is Good Friend since entrance to this University

Takopa was really interesting, but sadly I and Risa forgot to take pictures(;;)
We ate takoyaki with watching DVD and talking.
We watched "Keitai-kareshi(携帯彼氏)", "Torihada(トリハダ)"and "Belonica decided to die".
After eating takoyaki, it was 10:30.

Then we talked a lot ♥♥ Almost all was love story^^haha
We dismissed at 4:30. I felt dizzy with going home...

Next time we'll do nabe pa It means "nabe-party"

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!

    I love takoyaki, too!
    I like putting cheese into them. Please try it;)

    返信削除
  2. I have never heard the word "TAKOPA" before. My wife and kids like to make takoyaki. It sounds like you all had a great party.
    (One small point... I think that the show "Belonica decided to die" should actually be "Veronica...".)

    I love all of the fun little marks that you added to your post! ✿ ★ ♪

    返信削除
  3. --Special thanks--

    ♥Hiro...
    Ok♪ Next time we'll put cheese into takoyaki♥

    ♥Mr.Henneberry...
    I'm sorry, but I didn't know because it was written in Japanese.

    I think takoyaki is loved by all people♥

    返信削除
  4. Takopa was very interesting^^
    Next let's do Nabe pa soon♥

    I want to talk with everyone until morning again♪

    返信削除